This villa is located in the heart of Lapa. The House was originally designed by renowned French architect, built in 1924 that was subsequently demolished and rebuilt by the current owners, creating in this privileged place a classical House and with refinement, however, endowed with the most modern and sophisticated finishes. The home features elevator access and stairs to all floors. -1 floor, is located at the garage with capacity for 5 automobiles. 0 floor: dining room, garden and kitchen with laundry room. 1 floor: social areas, served by 2 lounges with private terrace on the garden and a guest toilet. 2 floor: 4 spacious suites. 3-floor: master suite with views over the river Tagus, 2 Nice rooms served by a bathroom.